You want to get updates? Please join Data Science & Machine Learning Newsletter Linked Group
- Python Plotting for Exploratory Analysis
- What method can be used to detect seasonality in data?
- A really good way to find periodicity in any regular series of data is to inspect its power spectrum after removing any overall trend.
Word2vec with tens of billions of items, what could possibly go wrong?
Project related to text summarization on Github:
- An introduction to Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- A support vector machine takes these data points and outputs the hyperplane (which in two dimensions it’s simply a line) that best separates the categories. This line is the decision boundary ...
- A Supervised Approach to Extractive Summarisation of Scientific Papers
- In this paper, we introduce a new dataset for summarisation of computer science publications by exploiting a large resource of author provided summaries and show straightforward ways of extending it further
- ... Today, we’re excited to announce the first public release of Dash that is both enterprise-ready and a first-class member of Plotly’s open-source tools. ...