You want to get updates? Please join Data Science & Machine Learning Newsletter Linked Group
- 7 Techniques to Handle Imbalanced Data
- This blog post introduces seven techniques that are commonly applied in domains like intrusion detection or real-time bidding, because the datasets are often extremely imbalanced.
- Bayesian Deep Learning with Edward (and a trick using Dropout)
- Elegant N-gram Generation in Python
- A quick few snippets of code – solving how to compactly and elegantly generate n-grams from your favorite iterable.
- Word Embeddings: History, Present and Future
- Is Regression Analysis Really Machine Learning?
- What separates “traditional” applied statistics from machine learning? Is statistics the foundation on top of which machine learning is built? Is machine learning a superset of “traditional” statistics? Do these 2 concepts have a third unifying concept in common? So, in that vein… is regression analysis actually a form of machine learning?