You want to get updates? Please join Data Science & Machine Learning Newsletter Linked Group
- Sentiment analysis on Twitter using word2vec and keras
- word2vec is a group of Deep Learning models developed by Google with the aim of capturing the context of words while at the same time proposing a very efficient way of preprocessing raw text data.
- This post disccusses to do sentiment analyses with word2vec.
- Fully Convolutional Instance-aware Semantic Segmentation
FCIS is a fully convolutional end-to-end solution for instance segmentation, which won the first place in COCO segmentation challenge 2016.
- Deep Feature Flow for Video Recognition
- Deep Feature Flow provides a simple, fast, accurate, and end-to-end framework for video recognition (e.g., object detection and semantic segmentation in videos).
- One Dataset, Visualized 25 Ways
- pandasql: Make python speak SQL
- This post is about pandasql, a Python package Yhat wrote that emulates the R package sqldf. It’s a small but mighty library comprised of just 358 lines of code. The idea of pandasql is to make Python speak SQL.
- Awesome Public Datasets on GitHub
- Clustering with Scikit with GIFs
- Through the medium of GIFs, this tutorial will describe the most common techniques.
- Easy pipelines for pandas DataFrames